Courtesy of Beacon Sotheby's International Realty, Chad Van Horn.
Property Type: Single Family Residence
Year Built: 1999
Days On Website: 305
Recently renovated and enclaved inside a private, gated entry from coveted South Shore Drive proudly stands this dreamworthy, family retreat. Built by Mike Schaap Builders, this stunning estate is a work of art in itself, featuring northeastern inspired exterior details with bluestone patios and Ipe dock. Regal trim work and rich Brazilian Mahogany flooring that embellish the interior account for just a fraction of the meticulous detailing this stunning lake home presents. Gaze out onto Lake Macatawa's calming waters from the private, grand office. Tuck your best works away in the floor to ceiling shelving and, with the right push of a particular shelf, reveal the hidden anteroom— ideal for keepsakes and private collectables. Breach into culinary expression in the chef's kitchen, complete with a Thermador range, cooktop and warming drawers, SubZero refrigerator and freezer, Fisher & Paykel dish drawers, and Gaggenau multi-function ovens. Entertain with ease like never before with the connected butler's pantry that boats wine coolers, dish drawers, and an ice maker for the most impressive hosting. Gather for game night in the activity room while the fireplace roars. Be it billiards or board games, the Red Oak flooring, Cedar ceiling and exposed Cherry beams compliment one another to produce an unreplicated atmosphere that leaves nothing to be desired. Display your finest art pieces with speciality lighting throughout, as guests marvel at your coveted collection. Immerse yourself in the latest film without distraction from the comfort of your own theater room. Grab a snack from the butler's catering area, conveniently placed just steps from the theater. Melt into pure cinematic bliss in this acoustically-treated room that features sound absorbing material lining the walls and ceiling trapping pristine sound in the theater and nowhere else. The home breathes art itself as it transcends the natural landscape around it on 80' of Lake Macatawa's captivating shoreline an all-sports lake connected to the crystal blue waters of Lake Michigan. End your day embarking from your deep water dock onto your yacht for a sunset cruise, admiring the incomparable hues on the horizon.
- Road Surface Type: "Paved"
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dryer", "Washer", "Disposal", "Dishwasher", "Microwave", "Range", "Refrigerator"
- 7 full bathrooms
- 2 half bathrooms
- 9 total bathrooms
- 6 total bedrooms
- Architectural Style: "Cape Cod"
- Building Area Total: 12,500
- Construction Materials: "Wood Siding", "Stone"
- Living Area: 12,500
- Year Built: 1999
- 3 stories
- Cooling Included
- Cooling: "Central Air"
- Features: "Gas Log", "Rec Room", "Primary Bedroom", "Family", "Den/Study"
- Building includes fireplace
- Attached Garage
- Garage Included
- 3 garage spaces
- Water Body Name: Lake Macatawa
- Waterfront Features: "All Sports", "Dock", "Private Frontage"
- Waterfront Property
- Heating: "Forced Air", "Natural Gas"
- Heating Included
- Features: "Air Cleaner", "Attic Fan", "Central Vacuum", "Garage Door Opener", "Generator", "Humidifier", "Security System", "Stone Floor", "Wet Bar", "Wood Floor"
- Listing Contract Date: 2022-05-26
- Listing Id: 22020484
- Listing Terms: "Cash", "Conventional"
- Mls Status: Pending
- Modification Timestamp: 2023-02-10 02:06:26
- Off Market Date: 2023-02-09
- On Market Date: 2022-05-26
- Purchase Contract Date: 2023-02-09
- Standard Status: Pending
- Status Change Timestamp: 2023-02-10 02:06:23
- City: Holland
- State Or Province: MI
- County Or Parish: Ottawa
- Postal Code: 49423
- MLS Area Major: Holland/Saugatuck - H
- MLS Area Minor: Holland/Saugatuck - H
- 0.59 acres
- Area: 0.59
- 25,700 square feet
- Features: "Attached"
- Parcel Number: 701534376005
- Property Sub Type: Single Family Residence
- Topography: "Level":"1"
- Rooms Total: 25
- Middle Or Junior School District: Holland
- Annual Amount: $64,289
- Tax Year: 2021
- Utilities: "Electricity Connected", "Telephone Line", "Natural Gas Connected", "Cable Connected", "Public Water", "Public Sewer", "Broadband"
- Features: "Low Emissivity Windows", "Insulated Windows"
$4,250,000 - 1967 South Shore Drive, Holland, MI 49423
1967 South Shore Drive
Holland, MI 49423